October 18, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

Author Topic: Product ETAs  (Read 4722 times)

Offline Pez

Re: Product ETAs
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 01:32:43 PM »
Look at Travis.  He thinks he's special cos he thinks he's the only one bitching.  :poke:

Cyan, your stuff was ready a couple weeks ago, then you came back with, 'o, btw, I'm using an LS7 MAF', so I had to swap the connector, and reflash your PCM with the LS7 MAF values. Then you were like, 'o, btw, i'm using a LS3 MAP', so I had to research which connector the LS3 MAP used, and extend the circuits to the front.  None of those tasks took any amount of real time, but finding the time to do it was the issue.

No problem.  I don't mind doing it.  I understand that you might have forgotten to mention that earlier, or if your build plans changed, as long as you understand that you may have told me earlier, and it got overlooked in the PMs or whatever.  It's all good.  I just want it as easy as possible for you to install.  Currently, it's all boxed up, waiting on some tape and a shipping label.  May go out today, if not, we should do tomorrow.
FC/FD plug and play wiring harnesses, LSx swap AC systems, LSx swap power steering lines.

Offline ProjectD

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 04:07:13 PM »
No worries Greg, I'm sure the info is floating somewhere in the sea of PMs you gotta swim through on a daily basis. And quite honestly I completely understand that answering PMs does get REALLY old FAST. 

And I really appreciate you going the extra mile to extend the wires for me. I was expecting to have to buy an adapter harness for the MAP sensor. This leads me to another question; are the knock sensor wires now relocated on the sides of the block with LS2 connectors(Ls2 location) or are they still in the valley cover (ls1 location).  And my last question (I hope) were you able to set up the fans for 2 speeds or just the one.

Dare I say......we can take this to PMs if you like... :yay:

Offline Plex

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 06:19:26 PM »
Any word on mine?  A month ago you said it'd be out ASAP :)

I just wanna  :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:  my carrrr
The Air Force gives out ribbons and medals like candy to keep us motivated.

Online sciff5

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 06:35:46 PM »
I guess I got really lucky. I got everything I needed before it was even really "in production" and got it quickly and the parts were perfect.

Offline solidbkr18

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 09:57:34 PM »
I was really trying to avoid posting this in a public forum, but it's been damn near 50 days since Pez recieved my payment, my last 2 PMs have gone unanswered for more than a week (each), and I've been told twice that the mounts will be shipped out "this weekend" only to be disappointed.

That said, any word on my parts? I really don't mind the long turnaround time, as long as I am kept updated. If you tell me they are gonna ship and they don't... Well, just let me know, and it won't be a big deal.

:popcorn:

I gotta be honest... this guy has had my parts and money since late May. He said at that time 4-6 weeks... its been a bit longer than that. Also he continuously confuses me with other people even though i always quote our conversations from past, that are about him confusing me... everyone here says he is great and maybe his work is, but his costumer service to this point has been absolutely shit, futhermore he never returns PM's, always says he is working on my parts, and I still have not even received my power steering lines which in may he said he could ship right away. I know I am not the only person waiting on my items from him, but the bullshit has to stop. I want an honest timeframe from PEZ, but everytime I PM him I dont get a response and I noticed he is rarely on anymore... other people should chime in and show that this is becoming a problem so new people wont send items until this person has his business straight

Offline krayton

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 01:08:25 AM »
Damn I was getting worried and I paid at the end of July. I was expecting 4weeks but was hoping at 2months mine was getting close. Hopefully Greg is multitasking on harnesses?

I bought this before I had my engine with the hope Id have a low down time. Can't wait too long since I'm running on an engine warranty and wanna check everything.

Offline Plex

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 06:56:01 PM »
Anyone gotten anything in the last month?
The Air Force gives out ribbons and medals like candy to keep us motivated.

Offline krayton

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 07:24:14 PM »
last PM from him was beginning of sept. my last PM to him was to get my PCM back flashed or no flash. Hopefully he responds.

hate to do it but I need to hack my current harness. this super super long wait might be a little to much for me.

Offline Kaane

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 07:31:37 PM »
I just got my harness done for my E36, took 2+ months, but harness is very nice. For the amount of money he charges it was worth the wait. Communication is not his strong suit, but I paid him for a harness merge and that he does very well.