October 18, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

Author Topic: Product ETAs  (Read 4721 times)

Offline Pez

Product ETAs
« on: July 20, 2011, 08:49:40 PM »
If you ask about a product and its eta, unless it's in stock, ready to ship, whatever I tell you... double it. 

If you don't want to be disappointed... triple it. 

If you want to be excited because you feel like it's arrived early, quadrouple it.

80% of what we do is one of a kind, built for YOUR car, which you want to be different than everybody else's.  Not only are most of the products a one off, but we have to make them without ever laying eyes on your car.  We have to rely on measurements or pictures supplied by you, along with whatever special requests you have for the product to be taylored to your application, to build it right, the first time, without every seeing the car it's going on.

We're also a small operation comprised of mostly part time workers, who all have families and other obligations too.  My main helper has international family, and usually only works 3 weeks of the month, and visits his family on the 4th week.

All that being said, we do our best to only put out quality parts.  I'll put our harnesses against a Painless or any other name brand harness ANY DAY, all day, and twice on Sunday!  The FC mounts are the best design currently being made.  The harness mods are the most complete offered by anyother harness-modder of any engine swap chassis that I know of.

Long story short... if you want the best shit, of the shit we sell.... expect slow as shit turnaround time.

edit: and those of you wondering why the PM responce is slow... I got 5 PMs in the time it took me to write that... no shit.
FC/FD plug and play wiring harnesses, LSx swap AC systems, LSx swap power steering lines.

Offline solidbkr18

Re: Product ETAs
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:51:39 PM »
Thanks for the answer!

Offline Pez

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »
I replied to your PM, right?

And you weren't the only person asking  :yay:
FC/FD plug and play wiring harnesses, LSx swap AC systems, LSx swap power steering lines.

Offline Demon

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »
Pez is the man.

'93 RX7 (co-project with macnewma)
'95 Supra Turbo Billet GT42-76

Offline dream36realms

Product ETAs
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 09:18:19 PM »
I gotta admit, your shit is amazing. When I got the box, I didn't expect OEM connectors, but damn shit is tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
日までに仕事および夜までに虐殺。
を下って、人類と

Offline solidbkr18

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
Yeah you answered my first one but check for my second one because I think you have me confused with someone else, you keep referring to me as asking about a FC engine and front harness and I only sent a FD engine harness.

Offline Pez

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 09:40:23 PM »
Then, yes I was confused. Send me another PM with your particulars. I usually ask that people respond by using "quote" not "reply" so I have something to reference.

Offline solidbkr18

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 09:47:04 PM »
It is already in your box...

Offline digitalsolo

• Administrator
  • Top Fuel
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • LS1FC.com
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 10:12:34 PM »
Thanks for posting this up Greg.   :)
Blake MF'ing McBride
1988 Mazda RX7 - Turbo LS1/T56/ProEFI/8.8/Not Slow...   sold.
1965 Mustang Coupe - TT Coyote, TR6060, modern brakes/suspension...  project car
2013 Focus ST3 - Stage 1 BPU

Offline Pez

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 01:12:29 AM »
Well, building one-off, custom parts for engine swappers of a niche Japanese car that hasn't been imported to the US in over 15 years just doesn't pay what it used to...  ::)

Offline Jordan Innovations

• Supporting Member
  • Top Fuel
  • Competition Mil-spec wiring/electronics since 2005
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Jordan Innovations
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 01:21:33 AM »
Hahaha, I've had some of my pro racers tell each other to double and triple my time estimates, in almost the exact same words.

Custom shit takes long.  Hell, even production shit takes long.  I certainly don't do things as inexpensively as Greg either lol, I'm surprised anyone bitches.

Offline thetastelingers

• Launching!
  • Rotors are for brakes
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 09:54:28 AM »
Hahaha, I've had some of my pro racers tell each other to double and triple my time estimates, in almost the exact same words.

Custom shit takes long.  Hell, even production shit takes long.  I certainly don't do things as inexpensively as Greg either lol, I'm surprised anyone bitches.

He probably wrote that because of my bitchy PM I sent him.  :(
I understand his situation, I am just frustrated waiting on A/C stuff.
He is working with me and answering my PMs in a timely manner.  :yay:
wazzaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp!

Offline smackhead999

• Launching!
  • Shit Magnet
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 11:06:14 AM »
Damn... I thought he was a one man show.  He has helpers... international. helpers.  8)  The in-stock stuff ships and arrives rather quickly.  The other stuff, not so fast sometimes.

The answer is simple.  He is busy.  Probably overwhelmed with his business.  Come on... he still uses his wife's paypal  ;)
If you need something by a specific time, order it early.  Duh. 
Also, Pez gets confused sometimes like everyone else, and if you think he got something mixed up, pm him all of the information possible, once, it helps.  If you dont hear back in a few days, try again.  Shit gets deleted sometimes.
88 GXL/6.0L Iron block/Cam/OTR Intake/2.5"dual exhaust
T56/Spec Aluminum Flywheel and Clutch/Stock Diff
JIC Magic Coilovers/Hyperco coils
Bare bones and ugly

Offline ProjectD

Product ETAs
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 11:43:30 AM »
I'm sure my PMs also contributed to this thread. I try to wait about a week before I try to PM him again ( if not longer) And I usually get a reply within a few days. But the last thing I heard was my stuff was about ready to ship so now the day to day wait is killing me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mech-head

• Supporting Member
  • Staged
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 01:21:37 PM »
I think that I understand Pez's situation much better after getting my harness.  There were a couple of misunderstandings, but he worked with me and really helped me out.  It sucks having to wait on his products, but he is busy for a reason.  BTW, that fan controller box you made me is working awesome.  Now if I can just get you to free up some time to get the AC done (yup, I sent you a pm).