February 19, 2019, 08:29:12 PM

Author Topic: Shine Auto project FC3s  (Read 13901 times)

Offline project dc2

Shine Auto project FC3s
« on: January 05, 2011, 11:46:15 PM »
About Shine Auto Project

Shine Auto Project is an advanced composites manufacturing company which specializes in aero & car-dress up parts primarily for Japanese sports compact cars and sedans. Our manufacturing facility is based right here in the U.S., providing us with the opportunity to implement and monitor quality control as well as provide timely delivery of aero parts to the U.S. market. Unlike our overseas competitors, QUALITY is our motto, not quantity. Be assured our top priority is to make our fellow car enthusiasts happy & satisfied with our products and services.

SHIPPING IS 145 FLAT RATE  IN THE 48 STATES USA !!!  whether its a LIP or a full kit.

Shine Auto Foresight Style  30MM wide front fenders FRP  305$

Shine Auto Project - JDM 86-91 Rx7 FC3S Type-1 Front Half Bumper   $272.25
86-91 Mazda Rx7 (FC3S) Front Half Bumper Spoiler Type 1 (Hybrid FRP)
This is a front half bumper spoiler that mounts ONTO the OEM Series 5 (89-91) FC3S front bumper. No cutting of the front bumper required. 3m double-sided tape and screws are recommended for mounting. Pop-rivets can be used as well. Simple, clean and sleek look. New product in the U.S. market place. Be one of the first few to sport this clean look. Matches OEM sides pretty well from the picture above.

86-91 Mazda Rx7 (FC3S) Spec-RE Sidesteps (Hybrid FRP)  $262.35

Clean and sleek looking pair of sidesteps for the FC. Very simple installation. 3m double-sided tape and screws are all you need.

Shine Auto Project - 87-91 Mazda Rx7 FC3S Spec-RE Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser   $445.50

86-91 Mazda Rx7 (FC3S) Spec-R Rear Half Bumper Add-On (Hybrid FRP) $252.45

Rear half bumper that simply adds onto your OEM series 5 rear bumper (89-91). Will work only with an 89-91 oem rear bumper. Simple installation. Attaches with a combination of screws and 3m automotive double-sided tape (very strong if applied correctly.)

86-91 Mazda Rx7 (FC3S) Spec-FC2000 Front Aero Bumper (Hybrid FRP)

This is a replica version of the infamous RE-Amemiya FC2000 Front Aero Bumper. It is made exclusively in our flexible hybrid FRP material. Be assured this is the best version in the market hands down. Tons of info and feedback can be found here...

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=582031

* Front Bumper $550
* Lens Covers $35

Regarding lights... there are a few options in the market place and we let our customers decide what they prefer. Custom light brackets will have to be fabricated.

Typically 90mm Hellas are used and can be purchased from Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Hella-90mm-Headlight-Connectors-Adjusters/dp/B000CSWB4S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1200031956&sr=8-3

However, we prefer these lights which can be purchased relatively inexpensive from Pep Boys and the work great!

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=582031&page=38

86-91 Mazda Rx7 (FC3S) SHINE AERO Front Lip Spoiler (Hybrid FRP)  $247.50

Sleek looking front lip spoiler for the Series 5 front bumper.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:52:18 PM by project dc2 »

Offline willcoop

Re: Shine Auto project FC3s
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 01:23:36 AM »
Do the half bumper add ons have to be used on an S5 or can they be used on and S4?

Offline theantirotor

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 10:23:43 AM »
so you resell shine parts?
:bacon:

Offline project dc2

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 11:09:46 AM »
im a shine dealer =) 

the half bumpers have to be used on S5's

luke duke

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »
I bought a replca of the bumper ith the integrated headlights from streetracinglife on eBay. The quality was awful. I called the guy and hevtold me the bumper would fit with factory steel fenders. Way wrong. I needed the wide front fenders but I made it work after 1O+ hours of welding/cutting/body filler. I called shine before I ordered from streetracinglife but I didn't want to spend the extra money.

Don't do what I did!!!!!

I haven't seen a shine bumper in person but the picture look great. The fit on the white car and the grey car on eBay is beautiful.

Just a heads up, streetracinglife is using the same picture of the white car with the carbon canards to advertise the bumper they sell. It won't arrive the way it looks on eBay. It took them 40+ days to get it to my house after payment. They actually called shine to see if their bumper would fit stock fnders. LoL.

The chicken wire in the grille is crap. The gelcoat flakes. Please please pay the extra 150 and get the shine bumper!

Offline ProjectD

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 12:47:35 AM »
Awesome!! I need to order some shine parts in the very near future.  Can you only get FC parts or do you sell FD parts as well? If FD parts are also available can you work out a shipping discount If I get your long tubes and some shine body parts? :)

luke duke

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 01:13:11 AM »
I'd like to see some pics of the lens covers for the fC2000 bumper. Any shots of that carbon splitter under the rear bumper from the under side like if the car were on a lift would be nice also. 

Offline project dc2

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 01:14:18 AM »
i can get anything shine auto =)

Offline HTh3r0

• Supporting Member
  • Staged
  • Cleanest engine bay crew
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 09:57:51 AM »
Have any pictures/prices/info on wide quarter panels?
I'm trying to do something that doesn't change the bodylines or look of the car too much.
I would just like to take some of the negative camber out of my rear wheels while still ever so lightly tucking the tire in the quarter. (the negative camber is killing my drag radials :( )
I run a 275/40 10 inch wide.
10.9@128   :bacon:
1990 GXL ls1/t56 up for sale.
http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=7089.msg100073#msg100073

Offline DavidPHumes

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »
If you can find me a roof spoiler I will love you forever. I'm serious - if you know where I can find one let me know. None for sale on Da Club.
FC, L33, E85, TC76, 8.8" solid axle, 1.80 PG - Parted Out
NA Miata, FM coilovers, FM sway bars, Hard Dog roll bar, 949 subframe braces - Daily Driver

Offline frijolee

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 07:10:16 PM »
FYI:  the Shine (AKA Foresight) front fenders advertized as +30 mm are really about +22.  The also have about a 10mm drop in the relative height of the arch at the top of the tire.

I used to run those and there's quite a bit of info on fitment and fender liners in my build thread.
LS2 stroker FC, Mandeville big brakes, widebody, etc
Build thread:  http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=1274.0
www.roninspeedworks.com

LargeOrangeFont says: "Joel is right, and I love Joel. But his car sounds like the wrath of God."   ;)

Jax04

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 05:53:36 PM »
do you have any pics of that white FC with the RE2000 front bumper straight on??  I dont like the red, and lol.