August 06, 2020, 08:41:53 AM

Author Topic: Pre made harness  (Read 469 times)

Offline rowtareh

Pre made harness
« on: July 13, 2020, 03:46:28 PM »
Does anybody make them? Swapping LS1 into FC, eventually. Just trying to find good resources from reputable people. Unless I am able to modify the stock Turbo II harness?

Oh yeah, first post. But I have been on rx7club for a really long time.

Thanks

Justin

Offline jwvand02

Re: Pre made harness
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 06:21:24 PM »
Does anybody make them? Swapping LS1 into FC, eventually. Just trying to find good resources from reputable people. Unless I am able to modify the stock Turbo II harness?

Oh yeah, first post. But I have been on rx7club for a really long time.

Thanks

Justin

I don't know of anyone making a plug and play solution for the FC. By far the easiest thing to do is to get one of the bajillion LS swap/standalone harnesses, run the fuel pump directly from it and grab a switched 12 volt from somewhere in the body harness to turn it on.

Offline N3BP

• In The Bleach Box
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 09:44:08 PM »
Depending on your comfort level wiring, you can just modify the Stock LSX harness to RX-7.  Most of the Stock RX-7 wiring is not used during the swap.
90GXL LS1/T56

Offline Venom13132

• Staged
  • 95 RX-7 LS1 T56 FEED Widebody
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Venom Speed Shop
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 08:10:09 AM »
I don't know of anyone making a plug and play solution for the FC. By far the easiest thing to do is to get one of the bajillion LS swap/standalone harnesses, run the fuel pump directly from it and grab a switched 12 volt from somewhere in the body harness to turn it on.

pretty much this.   It really isn't that difficult to modify your own stock harness but if you have $$ to burn just google search LS stand alone harness.  There are only like 5 wires you have to connect to your car depending on if you want your Tach to work and such.
1995 RX-7 - LS1, T56: Feed wide body, Feed CF Side skirts, 57DR 18's, K-Sport coilovers, 99 spec\ tails and spoiler, SpeedHut, Aeromotive, TwinZ Diffuser
2000 Ford Excursion - V10 4x4 winter beater, pulls my 18' car hauler
2006 BMW 650i - 4.8l V8 6-Speed Manual - Daily Driver

Offline rowtareh

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 10:09:15 PM »
Thanks for all the info. I am comfortable with wiring, just curious if a PNP existed.