September 29, 2020, 09:20:50 AM

Author Topic: FD LSx swap subframe - RONIN's design  (Read 19761 times)

Offline Esser

Re: FD LSx swap subframe - RONIN's design
« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2020, 12:41:10 PM »
I have a strange desire to get this new subframe even though mine works perfectly fine. I just want a project haha

Offline frijolee

« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2020, 04:43:46 AM »
Install instructions posted both for the subframe and steering bits (plus updates to the 8.8 instructions since I was at it).  I'd like to get some better pictures but with travel restricted we still wanted to get things live post haste.

http://www.roninspeedworks.net/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7
LS2 stroker FC, Mandeville big brakes, widebody, etc
Build thread:  http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=1274.0
www.roninspeedworks.com

LargeOrangeFont says: "Joel is right, and I love Joel. But his car sounds like the wrath of God."   ;)

Offline Kewin

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2020, 04:03:57 PM »
got mine today! looks great! 1JZ here we goooooo

yo man, did you ever get the 1jz on?

Offline braintumor

« Reply #168 on: September 05, 2020, 01:06:27 PM »

I did, engine and trans in. now how to get it on my lift once the subie is off it to mock up engine and trans mounts. hood closes with stock Jpipe still on. trying to post pics to this reply arnt working

Offline Exidous

« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2020, 03:55:14 AM »
You probably need to reduce their size to under 1000kB.
94 BB Sleeved gen IV LS7, MS3ProU with TC, RONIN 8.8 and LT's with custom 3.5"single to VAREX muffler.

Offline Kewin

« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2020, 12:38:25 PM »

I did, engine and trans in. now how to get it on my lift once the subie is off it to mock up engine and trans mounts. hood closes with stock Jpipe still on. trying to post pics to this reply arnt working

If you have time, I think you can upload to IMGUR or Google docs then share the link here! Would love to see the pics

Offline braintumor

« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2020, 08:10:56 PM »
I went ahead and started a new thread in the intro section with pics, they worked lol. didnt want to hijack this thread. thanks ronin speedworks for the awesome subframe. and let me know when you guys get a trans mount option for me!!

Offline Esser

« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2020, 10:49:15 AM »
I'll probably be ordering one.

Question about your 8.8 kit.... I would like to order one, but i already have the axles. And I dont plan on using the bushings in your kit, im going solid on all of them. Any way I can just order the rest separately?

Thanks