November 17, 2019, 05:01:40 AM

Author Topic: Doobeedoobeedoo  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Exidous

Doobeedoobeedoo
« on: July 06, 2019, 12:14:55 PM »
Beware of the penguins.

So, how is the subframe and header development coming?

https://youtu.be/JNPoSur4O4Y
94 BB SBE LS1 Full Mamo top, MS3ProU with TC, RONIN 8.8 and another custom dual 2.5" stainless exhaust. Not too loud with the new resonators!

Offline Venom13132

• Staged
  • 95 RX-7 LS1 T56 FEED Widebody
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Venom Speed Shop
Re: Doobeedoobeedoo
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 08:21:53 AM »
Hopefully it is coming along smoothly!! I really want to ditch the home job kit my car has now.
1995 RX-7 - LS1, T56: LS6 Intake, Feed wide body, Feed CF Side skirts, Ray's Gram Lights, K-Sport coilovers, 99 spec\ tails and spoiler, SpeedHut Gauges, Aeromotive fuel pump, TwinZ Rear Diffuser
2000 Ford Excursion - V10 Tow monster
2006 BMW 650i - 4.8l V8 6-Speed Manual - Daily Driver

Offline RotorMeThis

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 03:47:56 AM »
Any idea if it will be this year? I would not mind getting a Christmas gift for myself this year.

Offline Venom13132

• Staged
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Venom Speed Shop
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 12:24:40 PM »
so quiet in here.   :(
1995 RX-7 - LS1, T56: LS6 Intake, Feed wide body, Feed CF Side skirts, Ray's Gram Lights, K-Sport coilovers, 99 spec\ tails and spoiler, SpeedHut Gauges, Aeromotive fuel pump, TwinZ Rear Diffuser

Offline 65imp

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 05:32:30 PM »
I can give a decent update. 
Headers have been fixtured, test fit, tweaked and re-fixtured 2 times now.  We think they should be ready for production, but are setting up test fits, then we plan to do alpha fitments with the community. 

Subframe:  We have prototype transmission mounts out there being tested currently.  We have modeled the fd engine bay, and have a samberg subframe to verify our new system will be compatible with old parts. 
We should be receiving a factory subframe from Mark (gnx7) any day at our fabrication facility.  We have discussed the changed and improvement we want to make, and Joel already has some plans modeled up. 

We also are right on the verge of releasing big upgrade items for our rear end kits, and beginning some other new projects.   :secret:

But this week Joel has picked up and moved agin from his rental home in Hawaii to his newly purchased home in Hawaii.  That means he has to move his ~40,000lbs of stuff one more time!  When I was updated earlier this week he was prepping the floor in his new shop for Hellfire coating. 

absolute power corrupts absolutely  :yay:
93 FD widebody - destroked
69 Suburban - positive manifold pressure
72 Blazer - 6speed 4wd
65 Impala - 5.7
59 cad  - WIP
53 spartan - shed status

Offline jwvand02

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 07:21:31 PM »
I can give a decent update. 
Headers have been fixtured, test fit, tweaked and re-fixtured 2 times now.  We think they should be ready for production, but are setting up test fits, then we plan to do alpha fitments with the community. 

Subframe:  We have prototype transmission mounts out there being tested currently.  We have modeled the fd engine bay, and have a samberg subframe to verify our new system will be compatible with old parts. 
We should be receiving a factory subframe from Mark (gnx7) any day at our fabrication facility.  We have discussed the changed and improvement we want to make, and Joel already has some plans modeled up. 

We also are right on the verge of releasing big upgrade items for our rear end kits, and beginning some other new projects.   :secret:

But this week Joel has picked up and moved agin from his rental home in Hawaii to his newly purchased home in Hawaii.  That means he has to move his ~40,000lbs of stuff one more time!  When I was updated earlier this week he was prepping the floor in his new shop for Hellfire coating.

yessss I need them

Offline Venom13132

• Staged
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Venom Speed Shop
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 06:54:19 AM »
sounds like a lot of exciting things coming along.  I am definitely holding out for the new mount kit and likely the headers depending on the final cost of everything.

Thanks for the updates.

Offline AZieger

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 09:39:01 AM »

Oh man, I hope whatever it is addresses my clunky ass explorer CV joints and their sloppy ass fit inside the Trutrac!

Offline nkuhajda

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2019, 10:30:30 AM »
I'm ready to upgrade from my ruined 136k mile original rear diff - I wait with bated breath for what ya'll come up with