June 18, 2019, 05:23:28 PM

Author Topic: I hope you guys aren't disappointed...I think I just bought another SW20  (Read 339 times)

Offline FourAces

I know you FD guys, gods amongst men, might think SW20s kinda suck but I couldn't contain myself and got preapproved for a loan to purchase this SW20. It's JDM, RHD, its a Tropical blue hard top, 1994, so its got the 1994+ 1 piece spoiler, 93+ brakes, LSD E153 5 speed transmission, 94+ Kouki tails. It has the 3rd gen 3sgte with 540cc injectors and ct20b ceramic turbo, no Air flow meter thank god.

I dunno if I'll still be allowed on this RX7 forum, if I went back to SW20s, I think its a really nice car, I like it at least even if the maybe the RX7 guys here don't.

I got preapproved for a $15,000 loan, reserved it at the dealer, now my brother has to check it out, give it the ok, and haul it back with his pickup truck.

Offline digitalsolo

• Administrator
  • Top Fuel
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • LS1FC.com
I don't think anyone thinks The Mister2 sucks.   They're pretty cool cars.
Blake MF'ing McBride
1988 Mazda RX7 - Turbo LS1/T56/ProEFI/8.8/Not Slow...   sold.
1965 Mustang Coupe - TT Coyote, TR6060, modern brakes/suspension...  project car
2016 BMW 428i xDrive Gran Coupe - Completely stock...ish

Offline freeskier7791

Looks like a cool car?  Is that Japanese Classics in Richmond, VA?  They get some nice stuff and good people to deal with

Offline Venom13132

• Staged
  • 95 RX-7 LS1 T56 FEED Widebody
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Venom Speed Shop
did you end up buying it?
1995 RX-7 - LS1, T56: LS6 Intake, Feed wide body, Feed CF Side skirts, Ray's Gram Lights, K-Sport coilovers, 99 spec\ tails and spoiler, SpeedHut Gauges, Aeromotive fuel pump
2000 Ford Excursion - V10 Tow monster
2006 BMW 650i - 4.8l V8 6-Speed Manual - Daily Driver

Offline staticx27

I know you FD guys, gods amongst men, might think SW20s kinda suck but I couldn't contain myself and got preapproved for a loan to purchase this SW20. It's JDM, RHD, its a Tropical blue hard top, 1994, so its got the 1994+ 1 piece spoiler, 93+ brakes, LSD E153 5 speed transmission, 94+ Kouki tails. It has the 3rd gen 3sgte with 540cc injectors and ct20b ceramic turbo, no Air flow meter thank god.

I dunno if I'll still be allowed on this RX7 forum, if I went back to SW20s, I think its a really nice car, I like it at least even if the maybe the RX7 guys here don't.

I got preapproved for a $15,000 loan, reserved it at the dealer, now my brother has to check it out, give it the ok, and haul it back with his pickup truck.

I don't think anyone would talk shit on a car that can jump corners...

Offline FourAces

Yea I wound up buying it. I have a feeling it's going to turn into a vast money pit, I've probably found a good $30,000 in modifications I want done to the vehicle. I could turn it into a pretty badass MR2, If I step up my CDL game. Right now I'm looking into a unionshop job driving concrete mixers, pays $26-$33 an hour, plus time and a half past your 8th hour.

As long as at least half my wages are going to my stock account and Bitcoin, I think I'll still have plenty left over to make a decent specimen of an SW20 out of it.

Offline Venom13132

• Staged
  • 95 RX-7 LS1 T56 FEED Widebody
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Venom Speed Shop
well from the pictures you posted it looks pretty nice as is.  so at least you can enjoy it for a bit before building it up.
1995 RX-7 - LS1, T56: LS6 Intake, Feed wide body, Feed CF Side skirts, Ray's Gram Lights, K-Sport coilovers, 99 spec\ tails and spoiler, SpeedHut Gauges, Aeromotive fuel pump
2000 Ford Excursion - V10 Tow monster
2006 BMW 650i - 4.8l V8 6-Speed Manual - Daily Driver

Offline sonicgroove

No true car enthusiast would bash on any car. Every car is unique with its pros and cons. The MR2 is a great car. Lightweight, mid engine, RWD with a good aftermarket community makes this vehicle a great buy. This doesn't include the stylish looks and the ability to swap engines. If I had one I'd do some FI k series swap.  :drive: Very sexy find. Hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it.  :drive:

-groovin
1987 MAZDA RX-7 LS1 T56 | 1995 MAZDA RX-7 ST PORT BOLT-ON'S ADAPTRONIC PNP | 1994 MAZDA RX-7 TSP 416 LS3 T56 MAGNUM E40 ECM