March 22, 2019, 08:51:15 PM

Author Topic: Anyone in WA/PNW?  (Read 211 times)

Offline Hamelot

Anyone in WA/PNW?
« on: January 09, 2019, 12:13:07 AM »
Hey everyone,

New to this forum as I'm just now starting to plan a build, but before I actually pull the trigger I'm really hoping to get a ride in somebody's FD RX-7 since I've never actually been in one. I've fantasized over having one of these cars ever since I was 14, but was deterred from getting one when I got my last car due to the cost and the reliability of a rotary. Now that I have been starting to plan a build for myself and figured out that LS motors fit so spectacularly in FDs, I started to play around with the feasibility of doing a LS2 FD build and realized that it actually fits well within my budget. I really want to build a car that is actually streetable and that I can take to work occasionally but can also be a lapping day monster when I want to have a little bit of fun.

Basically my ask is this... if anyone would be willing to give me a ride in their FD I would drive to meet you wherever is safest/most convenient for you around the greater Seattle area (we can meet at a Wal-Mart, McDonalds, or any other public place you would like). If you are worried at all I would be happy to add you on Facebook, let you meet my dog, or whatever else it takes to convince you I'm a genuine person and not going to murder you lol.

Thanks!

Michael

Offline boarder04

Re: Anyone in WA/PNW?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 04:29:59 PM »
I am south of Seattle, would be happy to meet up on a weekend