January 20, 2021, 08:44:39 AM

Author Topic: Ronin RX-LS Swap Headers!  (Read 23048 times)

Offline frijolee

Re: Ronin RX-LS Swap Headers!
« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2020, 03:21:47 PM »
I just got the set for the latest build on 94 FD. Fit is really great and truly better than the dozens of sets of sandersons Ive installed. One area on drivers side floorpan will need a little massage just to have some airspace but otherwise there is plenty of clearance everywhere.
great job!

Thanks Charlie, glad you like them.  We let it get close in that location in the name of ground clearance.  The 1 7/8" bundle of tubes is a pretty healthy size and the driver's side is obviously tighter since no exhaust was originally intended to run there.
LS2 stroker FC, Mandeville big brakes, widebody, etc
Build thread:  http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=1274.0
www.roninspeedworks.com

LargeOrangeFont says: "Joel is right, and I love Joel. But his car sounds like the wrath of God."   ;)

Offline Powaah

• In The Bleach Box
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
Re: Ronin RX-LS Swap Headers!
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2020, 08:33:12 PM »
Received and installed my headers last week. I have a Samberg engine/trans mount and t56. I was replacing stainless works headers. Quality of the headers was excellent and fitment was good too. The headers ended up having contact with the steering shaft which required me to grind off a small portion, but otherwise no issues. Oil filter/Starter were off to remove the stainless works headers so I'm not sure if they need to be removed to install these.

For what it's worth, I re-used a previous exhaust as a temporary solution until I can make something nicer. That exhaust section was for a JTR 1 3/4 header setup and required minimal modification to make work with these headers.