June 17, 2019, 08:52:11 PM

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP CAR DIES RAND.  (Read 876 times)

Offline arcangel107

• In The Bleach Box
  • owner of BNR34 FD RX7LS G8GT 96SupraTT
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
PLEASE HELP CAR DIES RAND.
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:08:43 AM »
I have a 93 FD with 2002 Camaro swap I used the Henson kit and PSI conv harness my problem is while driving my car it will die just going down the road hasn't been able to get it to do it just idling. I have check all grounds and ran more when it stared doing this thought it was fuel pump but come to find out I'm getting no fire also let it set for a min after it dies and it kick right back on like nothing happen replace crank sensor. one day it was doing it so after going throw the wiring harness for two day I ran out there and grounded the pcm and bam problem gos away for like two weeks. so I ran a ground to the pcm till I could figure out what ground it was and the ground on the back of my cylinder head had came lose tighten it and also before fixing the ground on head my gauges where going crazy and hp tuners in scanner mode would not connect or only show have the gauges running and real slow after fixing the head ground and still running pcm ground yesterday it just died again a couple of time let it set for a few min the bam like it never happen. also put a new fuel pump in and noticed the top of the pump holder case was getting a 14.4 charge when fuel pump kick on. yes I have did security bypass in the low left side panel driver side. I'm at a lost and could use any help please the fuel pump is wired to the starter for some reason also. you need anymore info please ask also it dose this randomly.??????????????????????????????????????????? thanks
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:07:24 AM by arcangel107 »
Owner BNR34 FD LS RX7 G8GT 97SupraTT

Offline arcangel107

• In The Bleach Box
  • owner of BNR34 FD RX7LS G8GT 96SupraTT
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE HELP CAR DIES RAND.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 10:08:50 AM »
been looking at all the wiring and still have not found anything that looks like it is broke on the harness or run etc someone out there has had to have this problem
Owner BNR34 FD LS RX7 G8GT 97SupraTT

Offline gc3

Re: PLEASE HELP CAR DIES RAND.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 03:23:55 PM »
can you kindly find the "enter" key and fix my headache?