July 09, 2020, 11:04:34 AM

Author Topic: A/C pressure issues  (Read 629 times)

Online Exidous

A/C pressure issues
« on: September 30, 2016, 02:23:49 AM »
Hello all,

I have a question about possible cause(s) to filling my A/C.

The system takes 134a with the pressure of the can no problem. It does not have a leak from what I can tell. Will hold 29in all night.

When the compressor kicks on the high side changes no more than 10psi. The low side drops momentarily then normalized. Compressor on low is 35-40psi and high side is 70psi. Off it settles at about 50PSI.

From what I can tell there is something wrong with the suction of the compressor. The compressor was a brand new ACDelco piece about 6 years ago. It has seen VERY little use since then. I had originally had it filled and oiled where I used to live. I have no idea how much oil they put in. I only know that when I removed the compressor later they oil that cam out was 4oz at best.

I've guessing I need a new compressor. I just want to make sure.
94 BB Sleeved gen IV LS7, MS3ProU with TC, RONIN 8.8 and LT's with custom 3.5"single to VAREX muffler.

Offline tinGivi3

Re: A/C pressure issues
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 09:33:47 PM »
Prepare to soil your plants as a horde of carefree zombies is going to attack your home. Plants vs zombies free Utilize your weapons store of 49 zombie-destroying plants peashooters, divider nuts, cherry bombs and then some to mulchify 26 sorts of zombies before they separate your entryway. There are numerous multiplayer games out there that are offering free building games recreations in their interactivity. Minecraft and Fortnite are 2 of the most notable games in this classification. Despite the fact that it is a pleasant activity game to play, the structure part can be a test. Furthermore, rehearsing it is troublesome since there will consistently be interferences and constraints.

Online Exidous

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 01:07:20 AM »
OH NO, A HORDE OF ZOMBIES?!!!!!!!
94 BB Sleeved gen IV LS7, MS3ProU with TC, RONIN 8.8 and LT's with custom 3.5"single to VAREX muffler.

Offline kinger

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 02:21:04 PM »
LMAO on zombies!  Wish I knew more on AC.  I am of no use to you. 
93 Touring, 6.3L, T56 Magnum, Mamo RPS BC2 clutch, FAST 90, NW 90TB TB, 8.8, samberg everything, AC, PS, TC, Cruise, LED Tails, HID head lights

Online Exidous

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 02:43:02 AM »
Was a thread necro from the spam. Ended up having too much oil in the system.