August 21, 2019, 05:33:40 AM

Author Topic: 2008 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 H1 XT  (Read 1639 times)

Offline GEAUX FAST

2008 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 H1 XT
« on: March 31, 2015, 12:30:48 PM »
Bought new for my grandfather in 08, he passed in December so it's time to find a new home. Fresh oil change &filter, new choke, carb tank cleaned up (thought it had trash in the carb, turned out to be bad gas and faulty choke.) Few scratches on the plastic from typical use in the woods. Kept indoors so it has no fading. Runs excellent and never abused. Has the dump bed (XT designation). All lights, dash, everything work as they should. Great side by side! Also has a full ice chest under front hood with a drain.

Text me if interested and I'll get some more pics to you. 9856871619

I can deliver to Jackson Ms. / Natchez Ms. / Baton Rouge La. / Covington La. as I am thru these areas very often. (with a deposit)
The bike is in New Orleans now at my home.

Thanks for looking! No trades please

6000.00 OBO

Offline largeorangefont

• Top Fuel
  • I steer with the gas pedal.
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
Re: 2008 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 H1 XT
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 01:05:06 PM »
Hmmm wish you were closer to the southwest.

Dumb question..How fast does it go?
Quote from: cool
Sell it to spacevomit.  He'll finish it.

Offline GEAUX FAST

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 11:52:24 AM »
I moved to the heart of New Orleans so I haven't ridden it wide open here. Just some testing out around the block to make sure its sound but if memory serves me correct it ran in the 48-50 range? These have some stout gearing in them compared to the Arctic Cat atv's so I've been told. There were a lot of people around that ran 30's and 32's with no gearing / clutch change and pulled them like champs. I purchased a Rhino the same day I bought this for him. We had always had 3 & 4 wheelers so I was kind of skeptical. They blew my mind at how capable they are and comfortable for two. 

Hey, you can always have it shipped out for $500 or less! I'd even take it off the purchase price for ya!

Offline largeorangefont

• Top Fuel
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 09:30:11 PM »
Can you post or PM me some more pics of it? Any idea if it can be/is street legal where that sort of thing is acceptable?

Mileage/hours?

Offline GEAUX FAST

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 11:24:59 AM »
Sale pending now.

But I know a few people have legalized them for road use, I think the state laws very a great deal though. I'm sure a little google work could render some UTV street legal info. These things have been so popular the last 6 years or so. They are awesome toys. Find a used one if your looking.. new ones run what you cold purchase a Jeep for..

If you want to see something truly bad ass, check Can Am's Turbo 1000 .. 19k for a toy, but it's unbelievable how strong it is.

Offline largeorangefont

• Top Fuel
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 05:16:38 PM »
Yea I have seen the bad ass ones.. There are guys that have $40k in some of the Razors the put around the lake... Nuts!

I just want a normal one to start with.. I'd rather buy a used sand car once the price gets into the low $20k range.