October 28, 2020, 03:32:39 PM

Author Topic: Introduction to TTM  (Read 1763 times)

Offline TTM

Introduction to TTM
« on: December 21, 2013, 08:37:06 PM »
Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks to digitalsolo for allowing us to promote our products/services here at norotors. This is a great site and many of you were a great help to my son and me as we worked on his FB 5.3(L33) T56 project this past spring.

Track Time Motorsports is in St. Paul, MN and has been around for over 10 years. Much of our focus has been on track days. We love getting out to the track and intend to continue offering a great value for those that want to get out on the road course. And in fact, there are a couple of guys here that are regulars at our track days.  Always fun to hear people in the pits exclaim; "that's no rotary..." as one of them comes screaming by.  :drive: 

We also have been working with companies like Wilwood, Corbeau and HJC for many years. Our product sales up until now have been primarily with local car club folks and people that come up to the track with us. Very recently we started an online store in an effort to make it easier for us to reach out to enthusiasts outside of our local area.

Please note that we can help you with MUCH more than what is currently listed in our store. For example, Wilwood has thousands of parts available and we can get anything that they offer but many of their parts are not yet listed on our website.  We are working hard to add products, but if you don't see what you need in the store yet, please send an email to us with requests for any parts that you need and we will get an answer to you quickly.

Direct link to online store: http://tracktimemotorsports.com/store/
Email: sales@TrackTimeMotorsports.com

We are looking forward to working with you guys! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Todd (aka: 96HawkCnvt)
TrackTimeMotorsports.com | sales@TrackTimeMotorsports.com
Performance Parts & Track Days | 651-203-8009

Offline Cman

Re: Introduction to TTM
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 11:52:28 AM »
Hi Todd !

Good to see you here.

Steve
1986 Fc, LS1 T56
2012 Focus  - Winter beater
2015 Mazda 5 - Wifemobile

Offline Cman

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 02:38:27 PM »
Just a thank you to Todd and the guys. I just received my order of Wilwood and Corbeau stuff, great service and pricing. I have known TTM for some time. I've done many of their track days and bought lot's of stuff...brake calipers, rotors, pads, and hoses, a helmet and Corbeau mounts, etc. Great to work with.

Steve
1986 Fc, LS1 T56
2012 Focus  - Winter beater
2015 Mazda 5 - Wifemobile

Offline TTM

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 06:28:32 PM »
Hey Steve glad we could help again.  Let us know how the 5th slot turns out.
TrackTimeMotorsports.com | sales@TrackTimeMotorsports.com
Performance Parts & Track Days | 651-203-8009