January 16, 2021, 12:27:42 AM

Author Topic: Wait times?  (Read 6996 times)

Offline Mkai0

Re: Wait times?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 09:44:21 PM »
Especially with him commenting in other threads.  That's not cool.

Yeah, I noticed this as well..not cool.
1994 FD R2, stock Hinson LS2 swap from Pontiac GTO.

Offline Jordan Innovations

• Top Fuel
  • Competition Mil-spec wiring/electronics since 2005
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Jordan Innovations
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 04:03:37 PM »
Just saw this thread actually - unless someone PM's me about it or it's a thread I've commented on before, I don't get notified (and don't generally have time to cruise the forums).  Perhaps I should more often.

Paul, your Racelogic has shipped and I know I owe you a tracking number and final invoice - I'll get that to you today.

Matt, I've emailed and replied in another thread.

Arin, I apologize for not getting back to you about your engine harness, like I said we had it all apart and in the process of getting buttoned up and had to shelf it - I'll get you an update tonight and can most likely come drop it off to you tomorrow.

Posting on an open forum is a great way to get comical responses (like the bat and the knee, cute - and a great way to get shot) but not the best way to communicate with me.  Every one of my customers has my direct email and I routinely tell them that email to my actual inbox is the best way to communicate - or call and see if I'm available at the shop/leave a message with my front office.  We get between 100 and 250 messages a day across email/forums/Facebook/etc and I can't stay at my desk all day replying to them - that's how we get these terrible wait times on actual work!

#backtowork

Offline TS motorsport

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 11:29:53 AM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 11:35:01 AM by TS motorsport »
04' Nighthawk Black Acura TSX 6spd/ 08' Prius 5/04' Maxima 5spd