October 23, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Author Topic: Anyone heard from Pez? Last login May 5 :(  (Read 13163 times)

Offline ThaiTea

Re: Anyone heard from Pez? Last login May 5 :(
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 03:49:07 PM »
Pez...we miss u  :(

Offline mac11wildcat

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 10:46:20 PM »
So he's finished one person's harness; but when was that harness ordered?

All I want is a realistic update on an ETA for my harness.

Offline JapCrap

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 10:09:46 PM »
Maybe he's keeping up on everyones projects and know they don't need their stuff yet...idk...if your engine was installed mac...waiting on harness....i don't even know pez but have talked to you...i would do your harness at cost just cause i feel sorry for you.....maybe everyone should contact brendon patton from lt1swap and get refunds from pez to pay him(he done my mail order tune)....theres almost enough people here on THIS site to file a cival suite....WAKE THE FUCK UP PEZ!!! before you lose it all bra

Offline Norotamota

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 02:47:17 PM »
Sent him an A/C line in March, we exchanged PMs in Mar but have PMed numerous times since and nothing.  It is getting hot in Oklahoma.

Offline danameisoj

• Pre-Staging
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2013, 06:25:12 PM »
Its been almost two months since i've placed the order for my PS lines. my car should be getting its first start this weekend and I have no lines to complete that portion and absolutely no communication with the person that took my money..
This is very poor service from a vendor.

Offline mac11wildcat

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 01:44:39 PM »
Jap, with my headers on the way the harness is the only thing keeping me from being able to get this car running. I know driving and running are two different things, she needs a lot of nickel and dime stuff, but Im going to be very upset if $900, a lot of money but reasonable for Pez' level of craftsmanship, isnt enough to get me my product in under 3-4 months.

no one doubts Pez is busy, but dont take on work you cannot handle. ive seen this happen before and wont settle for getting pushed aside after investing almost $1k with no contact in months.

Offline digitalsolo

• Administrator
  • Top Fuel
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • LS1FC.com
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 06:33:03 PM »
Greg is a friend of mine, but I have to agree.   If you don't have time to do this stuff, don't take on the projects.   If things are going to take longer, you MUST communicate with people.   I've had situations where I was way behind in completing things as well, it happens, but I kept people in the loop, and with one exception, they were happy.

I'm sure Greg will come though, but he definitely needs to get stuff caught up and re-evaluate if he wants to keep doing this stuff.
Blake MF'ing McBride
1988 Mazda RX7 - Turbo LS1/T56/ProEFI/8.8/Not Slow...   sold.
1965 Mustang Coupe - TT Coyote, TR6060, modern brakes/suspension...  project car
2013 Focus ST3 - Stage 1 BPU

Offline Bushytea

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 08:42:20 PM »
I have faith that Greg will come through. He was extremely helpful when I was looking at getting my harness work done.

However, I sent my deposit, PCM & converter box to him in March. So this would be month number 3 with no update or communication. He did inform me there was a 6 week wait but I was hoping for some updates once that time had past.

I want to get my harness but I also want him to take the time needed to put the harness together the best way possible. I don't want him to feel pressure and rush to get it out which could potential lead to errors.

Offline mac11wildcat

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2013, 11:52:20 PM »
Just got a message from Pez, sit tight everyone. He's still on it.

Offline Plex

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 01:21:22 AM »
Quote from: digitalsolo
Greg is a friend of mine, but I have to agree.   If you don't have time to do this stuff, don't take on the projects.   If things are going to take longer, you MUST communicate with people.   I've had situations where I was way behind in completing things as well, it happens, but I kept people in the loop, and with one exception, they were happy.I'm sure Greg will come though, but he definitely needs to get stuff caught up and re-evaluate if he wants to keep doing this stuff.

Recommend making a sticky in his section reflecting as such, Honestly I recommend putting him on suspension till he catches up, this issue has been ongoing for easily over a year now and is unacceptable.

[/font]
The Air Force gives out ribbons and medals like candy to keep us motivated.

Offline rx7ls3

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 01:44:08 AM »
I need a/c! lol

Offline WannaBeFast

• Supporting Member
  • Top Fuel
  • Single and Looking
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 06:13:59 AM »
Recommend making a sticky in his section reflecting as such, Honestly I recommend putting him on suspension till he catches up, this issue has been ongoing for easily over a year now and is unacceptable.

I recommend having a sticky as a buyers guide, and let the customers decide whether they want to take their chances (with any vendor). 

Offline Plex

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 04:36:52 PM »
Also I really good idea, his products are pretty awesome for what they are, just seems to get waaaaay behind on it and the lack of communication IMO is unacceptable.

:)
The Air Force gives out ribbons and medals like candy to keep us motivated.

Offline Bushytea

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 10:48:11 AM »
I hate to be the one complaining but I am just in the dark and not sure what is going on with my harness. Pez has not been on since June 27th and the last I heard from him was almost 2 months ago.

I am going on month 6 for my harness and have only received one PM in that time.

Again, I don't want it rushed so that nothing is forgotten when it comes to what I requested for my harness but an update would be nice.

Offline Speedfab

• Administrator
  • Top Fuel
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 11:02:17 AM »
Greg is a busy mofo.  He is slow with this side biz stuff sometimes (real job and life take priority), but I can guarantee anyone that he is a good honest person.  If he has your money, sooner or later youll definitely get your stuff.  I talked to him a couple weeks ago and then sent him a message about something HE needed that I had, and didn't hear back for a week or two.

Hell, he's almost as slow as me.   :D

unless you own a turbo ls9 rx7 you do not know what the fuck you are talking about.