January 24, 2021, 08:11:19 AM

Author Topic: RPM Transmissions Level VI TR6060's sold outright! $4k shipped!!!  (Read 43041 times)

Offline Jordan Innovations

• Top Fuel
  • Competition Mil-spec wiring/electronics since 2005
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Jordan Innovations
Re: RPM Transmissions Level VI TR6060's sold outright! $4k shipped!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 11:58:09 PM »
Awesome!  One of the driveshafts we have on order shipped today as well, might have been yours.  Stickers incoming!

Just got it today :) loaded into the back of my truck.
RPM actually called me said hey its on the way..use this fluid, break it in this way, etc etc. They were also good guys to deal with.
Did not get a shifter with it but that was pretty much expected from the get-go so no hard feelings!

Its shiny, and pretty, and in my truck getting rained on until tomorrow night :(

But I now have RPM stickers, and it is badged RPM Transmission all over the tranny hehe!! :)

And Jeff, I want stickers from you with the driveshaft/diff order lol

Offline Grommit

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 06:14:47 PM »
Any word on time estimate for the diff? I did some gnarly burnouts last weekend because i said screw it to the diff I currently have since Im getting a nice one.

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD W/Tech Package
1994 Honda Shadow 1100VTC
*Gone but never forgotten*
93 FD LS1, LVL6 TR6060, KAAZ
2016 Pearl White WRX Base
2010 TopHat 18' Trailer

Offline Jordan Innovations

• Top Fuel
  • Competition Mil-spec wiring/electronics since 2005
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • Jordan Innovations
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 04:52:08 PM »
We've sold a bunch of these over the past couple years (and are having great success with our Level VII full-blown TR6060 in the JefeFD), and have gotten a couple calls recently about this so I figured I'd update the thread.

The availability of TR6060 cores has dropped off a bit, but RPM will still let us sell these outright.  Pricing is currently $4200

As with anything that we don't currently have in our inventory, a call or email to confirm pricing before sending payment