November 25, 2020, 12:01:26 PM

Author Topic: are you gonna have a black friday sale?  (Read 2288 times)

Offline babillaracing

are you gonna have a black friday sale?
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »
if you gonna have one please let me know, also do you have in stock atomic rex pillow balls ? i need two for the rear upper control arms.also wich one you think is better brand, super pro or power flex? Thanks for your time....Omar

Offline Juan

• Pre-Staging
  • I'm a tall midget
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • J-AUTO
Re: are you gonna have a black friday sale?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 08:35:06 PM »
I try to keep my prices as low as possible year round but at the very least, I'll offer free shipping on all orders. Whatever sale I come up with will be advertised on my website, twitter, facebook, google+, and here on the forums. You won't be able to miss it  :)

I no longer carry AtomicRex products. At this time, OEM pillow balls are the way to go since they're readily available. You can buy them from my website, www.j-auto.net, as a kit or as individual pieces. I recommend getting new dust seals (2 per pillow ball) as the old seals are usually stretched by now and wont seal very well with the new pillow balls. SuperPro and Powerflex both make quality bushings. I've had great results using both and haven't had a customer complaint with neither brand. I think SuperPro has a better design which helps lubricate the bushing better while Powerflex bushings include a lifetime warranty. I've never encountered a failed bushing from either brand to this day and honestly, you can't go wrong with any of these. With that said, I'd go with SuperPro bushings to save some money with the current sale I have going on. Currently, SuperPro doesnt make a rear lower control arm bushing. Most people buy Powerflex rear lower control arm bushings to complement the SuperPro kit. Combine these with a pillow ball kit and you'll have a refreshed chassis that feels brand new again  :drive:

Offline babillaracing

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 10:45:40 AM »
Thank you sir for the reply, i probably gonna wait a little cause the order i gonna make from you is around $1600 ,gonna get fd adjustable arms, upper pillow balls ,shock mounts, rear bearings ,extended studs, brake lines and pads for front and rears. Thanks, i hit you up soon

Offline babillaracing

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 08:59:03 PM »
Juan i been trying to get a hold of you and so far no answer, i place an order last week and i just wonder if is ship out already? also when you call me last week you said the arms just need powdercoating  and i just wonder if you can sell me a set like that for a little discount since i gonna powder coat them candy purple,if you can do that send me an invoice to omarpuig@hotmail.com....Thanks...Omar

Offline babillaracing

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 08:26:13 AM »
any updates on the fd arms ? give me a call when you get a chance...........813-843-3648 Thanks.........Omar

Offline Juan

• Pre-Staging
  • I'm a tall midget
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • J-AUTO
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 12:19:21 AM »
Just wanted to update this so it doesnt look like babillaracing is being ignored. Everything is good between us and while I do get busy at times, customer service has always been a priority for me.  :cheers:

Offline babillaracing

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 06:03:40 AM »
Yes we are good ,Juan took care of my order and is being process,he also let me upgrade some parts cause they werent gonna work with my build

Offline babillaracing

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 09:33:40 AM »
Juan ,i got the parts today,thanks man. I hit you up in a month or soo to get the rest of the parts.

Offline Juan

• Pre-Staging
  • I'm a tall midget
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • J-AUTO
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 04:16:02 PM »
Awesome!  :cheers: