May 29, 2020, 06:21:31 AM

Author Topic: Recent Purchase Feedback  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Random

Recent Purchase Feedback
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:32:31 AM »
BL: Juan is the man!

I pieced together my own order because I already had (or didn't want) parts from his full or basic kits. I also ordered the OEM pillow balls and dust shields.

I'll admit I was nervous dropping over a grand on a company that really only has a reputation here and the "other" site but Juan did great. He emailed me within a couple hours thanking me for my order (nice touch) and gave me a timeline on when to expect things.

I would normally have gone through Ray Crowe and Powerflex directly for this stuff but living in Virginia, I would have to pay sales tax; and shipping was not cheap either. This is why Juan got my business...

Juan beat Ray's price by $34 not including taxes or shipping and Powerflex by $20 by offering free shipping. I honestly saved over $100 by using J-Auto! 

In the end, Juan had to drop-ship some bushings directly from Powerflex (told you my order was weird) and I fully expected things to get messed up. Nope! Three days later, two separate packages arrived on the same day and I was looking at my complete order.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Thanks Juan.

-Josh

SOLD - '94 FD Money Pit: LS1, RSGear F-Body T56 w/ Magnum guts, RPF1s (18X9.5) on all four corners, Pettit TrakPro-StgIII, Improved Racing goodies, MGW, Powerflex bushings, and my own blood and sweat (and maybe a tear when she started for the first time).
DD: '14 Honda Ridgeline

Offline bikedad

• Supporting Member
  • Top Fuel
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Purchase Feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 09:43:15 AM »
Good to hear about a reputable vendor.  :cheers:
Don Teifke  :drive:
[smg id=8489]
"Life is tough.,, Life is even tougher if you're stupid."
-----John Wayne-----

Offline wickedrx7

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 10:21:21 AM »
I second this, he is a great vendor!

1993 Touring, 2012 L99, T-56, Ronnin 8.8, Ohlins, Speedhut, Samberg and lots of custom parts
Build Thread - http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=19354.0
Pictures - www.flikr.com/wickedrx7

Offline Juan

• Pre-Staging
  • I'm a tall midget
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • J-AUTO
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 04:04:35 AM »
Hi Josh, it was a pleasure doing business with you :cheers: Thanks for the review! It's greatly appreciated  8)

Offline Juan

• Pre-Staging
  • I'm a tall midget
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • J-AUTO
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 04:05:52 AM »
I second this, he is a great vendor!

Thanks! I try my best to take care of the RX community :drive: