June 06, 2020, 04:05:48 AM

Author Topic: Fd lsx tt slow build  (Read 76999 times)

Offline kinger

Re: Fd lsx tt slow build
« Reply #675 on: April 28, 2020, 09:44:58 AM »
Are you using a vented hood I assume?  I think if you can force air into then up through the rad it should work slick.  That is the exact same twin turbo set up I dreamed about, the RX is perfect with the 99 spec bumper to cool two intercoolers, and then merge in the middle like that.  Very cool stuff.  I gave up on the idea with weight balance and already having about the max power the chassis can handle.  To go big like that is exponentially more $$.  I'm impressed, nice work!
93 Touring, 6.3L, T56 Magnum, Mamo RPS BC2 clutch, FAST 90, NW 90TB TB, 8.8, samberg everything, AC, PS, TC, Cruise, LED Tails, HID head lights

Offline babillaracing

« Reply #676 on: April 28, 2020, 08:43:04 PM »
Are you using a vented hood I assume?  I think if you can force air into then up through the rad it should work slick.  That is the exact same twin turbo set up I dreamed about, the RX is perfect with the 99 spec bumper to cool two intercoolers, and then merge in the middle like that.  Very cool stuff.  I gave up on the idea with weight balance and already having about the max power the chassis can handle.  To go big like that is exponentially more $$.  I'm impressed, nice work!

yes sir vented hood, thats the plan

Thanks man i appreciated it is a pain in the but to build something like this but in the end is worth it

Offline babillaracing

« Reply #677 on: May 22, 2020, 12:10:04 PM »
got a new daily since my other car was hit from behind and was declared totaled

was looking for an is f sport 350 same as my wife but came across a rare clean manual is250 and got it now i got the manual but lack of power been searching around and the 3gr engine is a direct swap only problem is it carries with him the same problem as the 4gr intake valve carbon deposit so next logical choice is the 2gr fse but the problem is they only come autos and i afraid if i install it with the auto ecu will go on limp mode also run on 12 injectors. I found a guy who did the swap and reprogrammed the toyota ecu according to his post but he dont want to share where he send it to (at least he hasnt reply to my question)