April 25, 2024, 07:40:08 AM

Author Topic: I will be updating this subforum with service/product info asap  (Read 10300 times)

Offline Pez

I've been very busy lately but will be updating this with service/product info as soon as I can, or as soon as I can get my threads from the other forum.  Basically, here's what I can do for you:

FD harness mod to plug and play $450
FC harness mod to plug and play $350
auto/manual conversion on harness while I'm doing the harness mod $65
PCM flash to remove GM security, emissions, rear O2s, whatever (not a mail order tune) $100 with mod, $120 without

GM AC pressure sensor adapter $32 (for those who want to make their own AC lines and use the GM PCM to control thier AC)
FD AC lines built from scratch $400
FD AC lines built from your cores $325

FD LS1 power steering lines $100
FD LS2 power steering lines $120

FC LS1 engine mount kit using C5 pedistols $165, tranny mount coming soon but will work with Granny or Hinson tranny mount. estimated release date for 1st batch (6/11/10)

Labor for COMPLETE FC swap (you provide roller, pullout, cooling and fuel system, swap kit, and pay for any of my material costs). You get a sorted out, running car with all factory gauges working) $1400, also see options below

Labor for COMPLETE FD swap (you provide roller, pullout, cooling and fuel system, swap kit, and pay for any of my material costs), You get a sorted out running car with all factory gauges working) $1900, options below

swap options
AC $500
PS $175
Emissions legal swap $500
Premium wiring $500 (includes removal of the front harness, mining out unneeded circuits, relocation of fuse/relay boxes to be out of the way, addition of an engine fuse box, new fan relay box, removal and install new front (J1) relay box.

THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITING LIST FOR SWAPS

Need help at your shop? Bougth a swap that turned out to be a hack job? I've been coast to coast a couple of times and up the eastern seaboard to help members.  Considering that I have PERSONALLY built (not had my employees do swaps) more FC and FD LSx/SBC swaps than anyone in country (possibly world???), had hands on assistance with another 20 or so swaps, and built over 60 harnesses, you're definately getting an experienced helper.  PM for pricing as we'll have to discuss airfare (or other travel), accomidations, your shop facilities/tools, etc.

Pics and better discription coming soon, but I will be out of town all next week.  It may be 2 weeks before this gets updated.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:48:44 PM by Pez »
FC/FD plug and play wiring harnesses, LSx swap AC systems, LSx swap power steering lines.

Offline HTh3r0

• Supporting Member
  • Staged
  • Cleanest engine bay crew
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
Re: I will be updating this subforum with service/product info asap
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 05:35:03 PM »
You should talk to chad block at cbrd in pa. He has an amazing shop and awesome quality work. Unlike any other shop i have been to. They mostly works on dsms and evos. I'd love to be able to take my car up to them for work if they had a resident v8 swap master.
10.9@128   :bacon:
1990 GXL ls1/t56 up for sale.
http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=7089.msg100073#msg100073

Offline zkeller

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 11:27:48 PM »
You should talk to chad block at cbrd in pa. He has an amazing shop and awesome quality work. Unlike any other shop i have been to. They mostly works on dsms and evos. I'd love to be able to take my car up to them for work if they had a resident v8 swap master.

There is a resident "V8 swap master" that lives 3 miles from their shop. Me  ;)

Offline Bob H

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 09:58:31 AM »
Why are you two posting in Pez's forum - in the post where he advertises his services no less - for other people?  That's just rude and Greg - you should lock this post and delete our posts.   
Datsun 240Z (2), Big Duramax truck

Offline HTh3r0

• Supporting Member
  • Staged
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 10:07:19 AM »
i guess my original post could have went to greg via pm. My apologizes. Delete and lock sounds right.

Offline 93silverbullet

• Supporting Member
  • Launching!
  • Faster than a speeding ticket...
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 04:53:51 PM »
I can personally vouch for Greg (not that he needs it). He does excellent work, is very knowledgeable, and will typically go above and beyond in supporting his customers.

I could have never completed my build without his help! I think I still owe him some beer  :D .
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 04:55:49 PM by 93silverbullet »
Richard.

Offline digitalsolo

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 10:40:14 PM »
Indeed.   Greg is a great vendor and an all around great guy.   I'd recommend him for anything you need on these cars.
Blake MF'ing McBride
1988 Mazda RX7 - Turbo LS1/T56/ProEFI/8.8/Not Slow...   sold.
1965 Mustang Coupe - TT Coyote, TR6060, modern brakes/suspension...
2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Gen V LT4/TR6060, upper/lower pullies, headers, tune.
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance - Stock...ish.

Offline nadeem

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 10:59:50 AM »
Greg is THE MOST knowledgeable and experienced person when it comes to doing these swaps.  HANDS down.

As the term goes, "NOTHING BEATS EXPERIENCE."  That is what Greg has when it comes to FD Engine Swaps.  Not just theoretical knowledge.

I've known Greg for almost one year and he's helped me a great deal with my current build.

As an individual he's very easy to talk to and each time we talk, I feel like I've walked away knowing something more about an FD Rebuild.

I wish you were doing this Full Time Greg.  You'd have FDs and FCs lined up at your shop.

Nadeem
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 11:01:22 AM by nadeem »

Offline Pez

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 01:09:39 PM »
I do have FDs, FCs, wiring harnesses, and AC kits lined up. Lol
FC/FD plug and play wiring harnesses, LSx swap AC systems, LSx swap power steering lines.

Offline HTh3r0

• Supporting Member
  • Staged
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »
he has my pcm :) and one time on the old forum we talked about guitars. . In the middle of a thread that had nothing to do with guitars. It was friggin' sweet. Keep up the great work and providing tons of info to help serve the v8 rx community

Offline mrls1

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 06:36:39 PM »
I once called Greg to see if it was possible to Y a piece of CAT 5 beacuse I was too cheap to buy a router. MY 2 hours of trying various wire configurations and failing was quickly confirmed by greg that it will never work.:( FML ... PEZ FTW!!!!

Offline tweak

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 06:54:49 PM »
I once called Greg to see if it was possible to Y a piece of CAT 5 beacuse I was too cheap to buy a router. MY 2 hours of trying various wire configurations and failing was quickly confirmed by greg that it will never work.:( FML ... PEZ FTW!!!!

lol, good stuff.
Red 88 FC GTU - 2000 LS1  - 3 stage 6 gallon dry sump - Stock LS1, T101A transmission - Stance coilovers .... lots of tires.

Offline lm38330

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 08:44:42 AM »
More innovations Greg! Please! I will be making you rich!(because I plan on buying more of your stuff) Awesome parts,and swap advice.

Thanks
S4 FC LS1/T-56-Gone but not forgotten

91 Coupe RX7-Hoping to get back in the game soon.

DD-2005 Altima SE-R 3.5VQ/6speed-350Z slayer :drive:

Offline therotaryrocket

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2010, 11:00:12 PM »
Does Pez make a mount kit for putting a 94 f body LT1 and t56 in a FC chassis? I saw the LS mounts listed, but I thought those were different?
1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II powered by a 1994 Camaro LT1 and T56. :)

Offline digitalsolo

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010, 11:40:39 PM »
Pez makes LS mounts.   If you want SBC mounts (LT1 is the same) you'll need Granny's mounts.
Blake MF'ing McBride
1988 Mazda RX7 - Turbo LS1/T56/ProEFI/8.8/Not Slow...   sold.
1965 Mustang Coupe - TT Coyote, TR6060, modern brakes/suspension...
2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Gen V LT4/TR6060, upper/lower pullies, headers, tune.
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance - Stock...ish.