April 23, 2024, 11:11:44 PM

Author Topic: 10th AE race car project. Solid axle, gutted, RPM trans, -10/-8 fuel system....  (Read 16796 times)

BLACKLIST

This long project has exhausted its ambitious drive. I sadly have room for only one project car, so i have decided to part ways with my fc.
1988 10th anniversary turbo 2- satin black
75k miles on chassis, (complete roller with everything sans longblock and a few other items)

This car has a
-tydo race cars prepped narrowed 8.8 torque arm setup with a strange spool and 32 spline strange axles.
- aerospace components rear drag disc brakes,
-9 gallon fuel cell,
-10 feed, -8 return.
Hinson ls1 mount kit,
manual rack conversion,
 front lakewood 90-10 shocks with qa1 coilovers and 170 lb springs.
Rear has strange dual adjustable coilovers.
Car includes a 10 pt chromolly cage kit uninstalled along with a pre fabbed anti roll bar for the rear end.
VDO gauges and autometer tach and aem fuel pressure gauge (no sender, got broken, new one is cheap anyways)
custom radiator up front to allow room for large front mount turbo kit.
NRG steering wheel hub. also stock 10ae steering wheel.

I will basically give you every rx7 part i have for the asking price. The only missing items from when this was a running car is the items listed below

Exterior of car is in good shape, little to no rust besides light floorboard rust near the rear of the seat pan area due to jacking the car up in the wrong spot. Paint of the car has been resprayed in sem trim black. Car has stock body panels besides 30mm over fenders.

Interior is stripped and car has a half dashboard with custom gauge cluster.

The needs to make this a complete running car are a
 longblock,
 radiator hoses,
race wheels/tires,
brake lines,
shifter,
driveshaft, (ill give you the custom one thats built for a powerglide)
auto harness and ecu,
windshield,
and a seat/harnesses.
fuel pump/filters/regulator
3500 OBO takes everything. (thats a rolling shell with a 4500 dollar totally upgraded 8.8 rear end conversion, a 250-450 dollars in fuel lines and fittings, new turbo brakes, +tons of extras)

75k on chassis, clear title, no accidents, currently is legitimately registered in ohio as a collector car.

(does not include weldon regulator or filter, already on my gto

If you are genuinely interested, i can get better pictures of whatever it is. Just figured i would get this up for sale to gauge some interest before i drag everything out and start taking pictures.

Car is located in cincinnati.

Thanks for the bandwidth, and i am sorry i do not actively post that often anymore. I kinda fell out of the loop when the board switched from v8rx7 and havent been around. I am sure some on here have delt with me and could vouch.  Im not looking to take all kinds of stuff apart, so not really interested in parting it out. Possibly trade for a nice complete f1a procharger kit for a gto and some cash, or a forged 408+ bottom end and cash..

Thanks for any interest!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:45:15 PM by BLACKLIST »

BLACKLIST

This thing is still for sale. Comes with a turbo rear end.

Offline ImportEvolution

did you get my pm?
Ryan: 1988 Forged Lq4 Turbonetics 7675 bb billet . t56.  18psi. tr224 cam.  Non-Intercooled with meth injection.  Grannys solid 8.8 rear
9.8@150, 1.69 60 ft 
Owner AutoMods.com

BLACKLIST

3500.00 takes this car.

IMO that is a smoking deal.

I have had a lot of offers about the rear end. Everyone seems to say the same thing about grannys speed shop selling the complete kit for 2800. What everyone is failing to realize is, UNDER that price there are options that state..

...........................package price...$2795.
NOTE-...lower links and watts rods/pivots pictured above are not included. Although we have fabricated upgrade replacements available, the TASA conversions are designed to use lower links and watts pivots/rods from a stock '79-'85 RX-7.

Available options include...
...Custom widths available at no extra charge
...Upgrade to a Detroit Locker, Tru-Trac, or Spool
...HD large dia adjustable lower links w/ choice of aluminum or Delrin bushings
...fabricated watts linkage w/ rod end style links and aluminum or Delrin pivot bushings
...RX-7 caliper mounting bracket set
...driveshaft exchange program available for prior customers

my rear end has aerospace components brakes, ultra heavy duty watts linkages with heim joints, not plastic junk, ultra heavy duty 3x reinforced adjustable lower links, narrowed 3 inches on the axles(yes its no extra charge but i am also giving you moser 5/8 wheel studs with the axles brand new in the box), and a strange spool.  Basically this rear end is totally upgraded vs the mediocre one they sell for under 3 grand.  Its been tried and tested, and everything works.

This is quite a deal in my opinion. Someone could buy it, take the rear end, the gauges, the fuel lines and fittings, the suspension, then scrap the car at the salvage yard for 150.00-200.00 and have the means necessary to get a SERIOUS build down the track.  I am not hard up for cash or selling this to buy 3 grams of dog food down on the corner, so not looking for lowballers. I am putting together cash for a down payment on a 06-08 z06 and am sick of looking at it..... and unloading groceries out of my wifes car in the rain cause this thing is taking up the garage(shaking head).

Thanks for the bandwidth

BLACKLIST

ive got quite a bit of interest in the cage, so ill probably just sell that seperate and take the fuel lines off the car. If you want the car with the rear end in it with no fuel stuff and no cage, ill let it go for 3000.00..   Thats 200 dollars more than a granny speed shop half ass bolt in kit thats not even beefed up to this level, and you get a clear title car and suspension, brakes, gauges.. Tyrone biggums cheap. Im sure ill kick my own ass for this one down the road.

Offline fox4life

Just received the cage from blacklist, wanted to say thanks again man, I appreciate it.

Just so everyone else knows, He was a very good seller, Over and above what I was expecting and the parts are exactly how he described (and dirt cheap too). lol. Anyways, I can personally vouch for him and wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him again. Good luck on the sale blacklist.  :cheers:

BLACKLIST

Thank you sir.  Let me know how that stuff goes!

Good luck!

BLACKLIST

this is still for sale.

Any worthwhile trades around the 3500 dollar region will be considered. Just need something that takes up less space.

BLACKLIST

daily driver trade... anyone?

BLACKLIST

I have put stock suspension on this car and will be parting out the rear end for 2800.00 FIRM

This is a FULLY upgraded grannys 8.8 kit with every extra add on.  Before someone says "that rear end is that price new", check the website and add up all of the additional options This is ready to bolt in and go. Even comes with a 400 dollar aerospace components brake kit and 5/8 wheel studs.

Offline dream36realms

hell, I would gladly take the fuel lines and fittings ;)

free bump
日までに仕事および夜までに虐殺。
を下って、人類と

BLACKLIST

The entire turbo kit radiator and fuel system went onto my 84 scottsdale c20 I'm putting a Lm7/4l80e into. Now I can do 33 inch tall bfg all terrain burnouts over all these god damn pot holes around here and haul my gto around. Haha. Thx for the offer.

BLACKLIST

still sitting here collecting dust.

Offline zbrown

So the granny setup is gone and out of the car now?
8.50/165

BLACKLIST

the entire car is still complete. No one bit on the rear end, so i never pulled it out of the shell. Car is a roller now, put stock suspension on the front of it so its ready to go whenever.  just gathering funds for the forged rear end for my gto at the moment. Im sure if this sits long enough, ill just put a 5.3 in it and a powerglide and a basic turbo kit and sell the complete car.