March 19, 2024, 05:24:41 AM

Author Topic: FC & FD brand new harnesses. Stand alone and other chassi availible.  (Read 17779 times)

Offline Pez

Aight fellas, we've had quite a responce to our 'gauging interest' thread.  Enough that we've already shipped about a dozen harnesses and still have a waiting list.  Pretty good considering the time it took to tool up, wait on parts, realized we ordered the wrong parts and had to reorder, etc.

What we've got is a harness built from scratch.  It is essentially a GM harness that is not 10 years old, with many chassis additions built in.  For example, we relocate and add the FC/FD oil pressure sender wire, coolant temp sender wire, GM starter signal so you can easily pick it up on the FC/FD chassis, reverse lights, speedo, and add and OBD2 port.

We also add a weather resistant fuse and relay box that can easily be mounted under the stock headlight, using stock mounting holes.  Box includes relays for dual fans, and fuses for all of the engine circuits.  This box works great with Samberg's new dual fan radiator system.

Fan/relay box.

Mounted to stock holes

Teaser pics

Cars currently running with our harness
Chemicool

1st Gen Camaro, show car

Heavyfoot

BoostCrzy

We're considering adding a fuel pump relay/fuse/circuit that will reach all the way to the rear hatch/tank access area.  Probably have more info on that option next week.

Standard features include
  • nylon braided loom
  • brand new OEM connectors
  • brand new automotive grade wiring
  • all wiring correct color to GM code
  • weatherproof power center
  • heat resistant loom over the crank position and starter branch, since it is so close to the passenger header

$900.00 to your door.
We'll also run an introductory special.
With the purchase of a new harness, get a free PCM flash, to remove the GM security crap, emissions, change tire size, whatever you need to get your cranked and take it down the road. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 08:36:57 PM by Pez »
FC/FD plug and play wiring harnesses, LSx swap AC systems, LSx swap power steering lines.

Offline southside427

Re: FC & FD brand new harnesses. Stand alone and other chassi availible.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 12:50:40 AM »
are you still going to do the fbody to standalone harness?that would be the rt one for me since ive already got the ls1/t56 harness and i wouldnt have to ship it to you,have you made many of those so far?

Offline 93silverbullet

• Supporting Member
  • Launching!
  • Faster than a speeding ticket...
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 01:00:14 AM »
Great job Greg!
Richard.

Offline dream36realms

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 01:44:29 AM »
holy shit I want this. I assume I have to bring my car by to do this since mine hasn't been done? Or can you just do it on research?
日までに仕事および夜までに虐殺。
を下って、人類と

Offline carlb

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »
Oopps!!! post deleted.
'93 RX-7 Black ~500hp
Forged LS2, MMS 220 Heads, 227/230 114+3, Ported FAST 92
Magnum F, Mamo RPS BC2 Clutch, Ronin 8.8 / 3.55 LSD
Ohlins DFV, RaceLogic TC, RB Dual Tip Exhaust

RX7

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 08:15:04 PM »
Do you have any info on what the price will be after 06/01/11? Im still building my motor and not sure which route I'm going to take as far as wiring.

Offline Pez

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 05:51:32 PM »
Do you have any info on what the price will be after 06/01/11? Im still building my motor and not sure which route I'm going to take as far as wiring.

Price will be the same.  Just offering the free PCM flash for those who need it.
FC/FD plug and play wiring harnesses, LSx swap AC systems, LSx swap power steering lines.

Offline jayspins

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 01:43:54 AM »
How do I go about ordering one and other products you have like the power steering lines?

Offline Pez

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 03:16:23 PM »
How do I go about ordering one and other products you have like the power steering lines?

Send a PM and we'll discuss the details.  Thanks.

Jimericksen

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 10:55:32 AM »
I am confused as to what this harness all entails-- is this more of less plug and play harness for any swap?
I am currently contemplating an LS3 swap into an FD, but would prefer to use the AEM EMS v2 if possible...
If this harness is plug and play I am interested in purchasing this in the very near future, especially as the wiring for the swap was by far and away my biggest concern.

Please let me know- These harness look fabulous and I know that this is not simple work as I have re-wired an engine bay or two! Keep up the good work!

-Jim

Offline ProjectD

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »
The Pez Harnesses are almost 100% plug n play with only minimal work needed from the end user.  And his work is worth every penny. That being said...If you are planning on ordering one ( and i recommend you do...) you need to place your order 2 months ago because you will be waiting a while :secret:

Offline dream36realms

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 06:29:35 PM »
PEZ, I am finally installing mine and don't know what the "mil" wire is too. Just wondering. It is probably something stupid I missed. Also withthe fan relay, is this high speed or low spped?
日までに仕事および夜までに虐殺。
を下って、人類と

Offline poss

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 06:37:46 PM »
PEZ, I am finally installing mine and don't know what the "mil" wire is too. Just wondering. It is probably something stupid I missed. Also withthe fan relay, is this high speed or low spped?

I hope it stands for malfunction indicator lamp...at least that's where I planned to connect mine to.  :yay:

Offline Pez

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 06:38:56 PM »
MIL is Malfunction Indicator Lamp, or check engine light, or whatever u wanna call it. FCs do not have them. I usually use the 'exhaust overtemp' light, since the ls1 doesn't use it.

Offline Still_Ridin_Clean

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 07:47:24 PM »
Hey Pez, I've tried to get in contact with you. I want to purchase a new harness. Where do I pay? Thanks :)