May 08, 2024, 04:52:45 AM

Author Topic: Mazda FC RX7 Custom Cluster  (Read 7534 times)

Offline Broadfield

Mazda FC RX7 Custom Cluster
« on: August 29, 2014, 10:14:02 AM »
I did this cluster several months ago before I was an actual vendor on here.  This was a sponsored cluster and the first FC that I had done.  I was trying to branch out from only doing Nissan s-chassis clusters all of the time.  The customer actually supplied these gauges on his own, consisting of a Speedhut 4" Dual GPS gauge, Speedhut 4" Quad gauge and an AEM Tru Boost gauge.  Keep in mind, the Speedhut gauges are customizable even beyond what they show on their site.  If you want different meter types in the Quad gauge, I can make that happen.  So if you want boost, EGT, wideband and fuel pressure... not a problem.  The Dual GPS gauge can also be switched around.  I prefer the large tach and the smaller speedo personally.  Or if you want a large speedo and a completely different smaller gauge, not a problem.  The only stipulation is that speedo needs to be one of the metering types within in the gauge.  So if you have any questions on what's possible with any Speedhut product, please ask.

Offline digitalsolo

Re: Mazda FC RX7 Custom Cluster
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 11:26:49 AM »
Keep in mind, the Speedhut gauges are customizable even beyond what they show on their site.  If you want different meter types in the Quad gauge, I can make that happen.  So if you want boost, EGT, wideband and fuel pressure... not a problem.  The Dual GPS gauge can also be switched around.  I prefer the large tach and the smaller speedo personally.  Or if you want a large speedo and a completely different smaller gauge, not a problem.  The only stipulation is that speedo needs to be one of the metering types within in the gauge.  So if you have any questions on what's possible with any Speedhut product, please ask.

Wow, I did not know that!   I would have completely done my gauges differently!

If you're still doing this stuff in a couple years when I'm ready for gauges in my Mustang project I'll be getting ahold of you for that.   :)
Blake MF'ing McBride
1988 Mazda RX7 - Turbo LS1/T56/ProEFI/8.8/Not Slow...   sold.
1965 Mustang Coupe - TT Coyote, TR6060, modern brakes/suspension...
2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Gen V LT4/TR6060, upper/lower pullies, headers, tune.
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance - Stock...ish.

Offline Broadfield

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 10:10:52 PM »
Keep in mind, the Speedhut gauges are customizable even beyond what they show on their site.  If you want different meter types in the Quad gauge, I can make that happen.  So if you want boost, EGT, wideband and fuel pressure... not a problem.  The Dual GPS gauge can also be switched around.  I prefer the large tach and the smaller speedo personally.  Or if you want a large speedo and a completely different smaller gauge, not a problem.  The only stipulation is that speedo needs to be one of the metering types within in the gauge.  So if you have any questions on what's possible with any Speedhut product, please ask.

Wow, I did not know that!   I would have completely done my gauges differently!

If you're still doing this stuff in a couple years when I'm ready for gauges in my Mustang project I'll be getting ahold of you for that.   :)

Cool man, hit me up when it comes time.  I'm always trying to expand my vehicle types.

Offline GBWRX2014

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 07:37:34 PM »
This is amazing!

Offline bikedad

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 10:13:01 AM »
Nice!
Don Teifke  :drive:
[smg id=8489]
"Life is tough.,, Life is even tougher if you're stupid."
-----John Wayne-----

Offline overkill-lt1

• Staged
  • your turbo isn't big enough riceboy
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 10:49:48 AM »
that looks amazing
In the 10's Bitch, I'am not scared of your honda !