May 06, 2024, 01:32:57 AM

Author Topic: 93 LS1 FD rx7, 400whp, built, Seattle WA. (Lots of mods) *Price lowered  (Read 16829 times)

Offline das stig

*SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Clean Title

Built from RODS cars who specialize in lsx cars/part

Mods:

LS1 from a '02 camaro ss
LS6 intake Manifold
5.7 Liters Bore & Stroke (in): 3.90/3.62
Diamond Pistons 11:1 compression
Eagle Rods
Comp Cam: Intake .643 Exhaust .598
Comp Springs & Retainers
85mm BBK TB
60lb Injectors
255lph Walbro
Engine Management: HP Tuners
Spark Plugs: NGK tr6 v-power
Hinson Long Tubes Custom Rods Cars 3" Mandrel exhaust with 18" magnaflow muffler
Hinson Radiator with custom shroud
SLP High Flow Oil Pump
Chris Headstuds
NX Wet Kit 100shot
B&M Shifter Rear End: 3.93 Stock LSD Axles / Driveshaft: Hinson Drive Shaft
T56 6 speed with custom transmission plate cover

S4TII LSD (stronger and better than the stock unit, rated for a lot more power)

Re-wired and relocated battery to trunk with it's own cut-off switch on the rear bumper
Fuel pressure and A/F gauges
DVD player in dash
comes with bose system (sitting in my garage)
Has power steering but no A/C, I have 95% of the components for the A/C in my garage but never thought it necessary to install
B/C Coilovers fully height and dampening adjustable
Boss 338 style wheels 18x8, 18x10(gloss centers, matte black lip) with brand new tires
Front lip in FRP
Shine Side diffusers, rear diffuser, and rear lip spoiler all in Carbon Fiber (lip spoiler not installed in pictures but on car)
Custom tinted tail lights (were fading to grey so darkened them up)
Two toggle switches in the center consol, one for the line-lock (burnouts), one for nitrous.

Walk around of the car, just washed it so ignore the water on the ground.

Interior video

Quick video just playing with my friends wrx

Took the car to wong's tuning who specializes in lsx cars to have looked over and tuned, he did an extremely conservative tune since I wanted the car to be 100% reliable day in and day out. De-tuned also to run nitrous so when you hit the switch it will compensate for the spray. Also took it to CNC to get the intake raised so it won't ever suck up water and to run some heavier gauge wiring. You could daily this car rain or shine, although personally i hate driving with a heavy clutch in traffic so wouldn't recommend stop and go in seattle. Best to be driven on open roads, back country, or show up to car shows and make everyone question why they don't have one.

Best time in this car on the 1/4 mile was a 10.9 then got kicked out since there's no roll cage. Could do better with some practice runs.

Absolute blast to drive and turns heads like nothing i've ever driven before! On the conservative tune it makes 394whp and 376wtq, plus with the nitrous another roughly 100hp on top of that. That along with the 30ish mpg on the freeway makes for a pretty sweet car.

First start up after sitting for about a week and a half (starts right up every time no issue!).... stupid rain go away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOj_JUHv20c&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQzMleZcdOM&feature=youtu.be

Before coils, body kit, ect.

short video from when i first got the car.

*no magnaflow muffler on at this point in time, just a 3" straight pipe. Just two little blips at about 3-4k rpm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJZR_PmQBas&feature=youtu.be

A fun few pulls against a slightly modded 370z. This was before i did any additional performance mods, tune, coils, body kit, new tires. Spun tires through 3rd gear then finally hook. This is off of nitrous btw. (about 340whp at this point in time.)

I've had some additional pm's with questions so hopefully this will answer everything

The shell has about 120k on it, clean title. The motor/tranny/rear end all have roughly 75k on them.
I have a shift boot, just purchased but haven't installed yet. The tranmission tunnel is completely sealed off by a custom shift plate that seals it off from both sound as well as fumes getting in the car.
Yes, I got it re-tuned at Wong's tuning who specializes in lsx's he would even be willing to send maps or help if you re-tune down the road
Ram clutch rated to 650whp, grips really well and fairly easy to daily. (heavy, but a tiny bit lighter than my E36 m3 stock clutch was. Those are heavy)
Bottom of drivers side (where the jackstand would sit) has a small dent in it, with the car on the ground you can't see it until you lay flat on the ground next to the car.

Clean title, and no other damage besides a few smaller rock chips

A few of the interior pieces could use refurbishing, I have a few extra bits in my garage. They are the smaller triangle bits on the door. Gas door wont close fully without new "nut" it's a $20 piece, speedo isn't hooked up another $60 and about 30 minute install, and No A/C. Other than that and the ding under the drivers side door car runs like a beast!

Before I installed the spoiler

Interior, like i said headunit will be back in, door sills in the garage, and will be cleaned up. My apologies for the dirtiness as I've been too busy enjoying it to detail it yet.

The GO-Fast end ;)

I have the rear carpet and bose system, carpet needs to be trimmed to fit battery and nos.

Just replaced the seats with rare Alacantra (suede like) R1 seats, Almost look brand new :) Much better bolsters, comfier, and look awesome! Also brand new looking carpets installed and new R1 door cards with tweeters being installed next week!

More recent Interior pictures.

R1 Door cards

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:58:58 PM by das stig »

Offline mattster03

Re: Built LS1 FD rx7 FS: Seattle, Washington
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 06:13:18 PM »
Sorry to see it go Austin.  GLWS!
Current Car: 1993 Mazda RX7 Touring, LS1/T56, Stock Stock Stock

1993 Mazda RX7 R1, LS1/T56, EPS 230/238, TSP Ported heads
10.826 @ 128 , 1.53 60' - SOLD

Feature Article - http://www.importmeet.com/blog/2012/03/29/best-of-both-worlds-v8rx7guys-ls1-swapped-1993-mazda-rx-7/
Swap Info - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2801662

1986 Mazda RX7 GXL, LT1/T56 "Retired"
Swap Info - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/641869

Offline das stig

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 06:18:31 PM »
Sorry to see it go Austin.  GLWS!

Thanks Matt, honestly it'll probably take awhile to sell since it is a fairly specialized/badass car. Chances are i'll be rocking it all summer.... well hopefully ;)

Offline Darren

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 12:38:19 AM »
Are those mustang rims?? They look surprisingly good. GLWS.

Offline das stig

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 04:10:36 AM »
Had to continue with the muscle car theme ;)

Offline NismoGuy

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 06:45:07 PM »
r u willing to part with the rear diffuser?

Offline das stig

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »
No will not part anything looking to sell all together Thanks.

Offline T34418L31

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 09:00:42 AM »
Sent you a PM.

Offline das stig

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »
Another video of my car before the ls6 manifold, re-done intake, tune, and off of spray. Best guess around 360whp or so at this point vs. a 370z with some bolt ons.

Spun through 2nd and 3rd gear, hooked top of 3rd. Second run started in 3rd gear so i would spin the tires (about 2700rpm) thus him keeping up with me to start.

Offline das stig

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 11:14:21 AM »
Spoiler finally installed, lights re-freshened.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 12:05:27 PM by das stig »

Offline Tmmanheimer

Still for sale? If so email me tmmanheimer@aol.com

Offline das stig

Emailed

Offline das stig

New suede R1 seats are on their way, so those will be replaced as well as an extra set of door cards.

Offline das stig

Will take trades + cash as well

Offline das stig

Re: Built LS1 FD rx7 FS: Seattle, Wa (400whp + additional 100nx wet shot)
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 12:14:41 PM »
BUMP: Just replaced the seats with rare Alacantra (suede like) R1 seats, Almost look brand new :) Much better bolsters, comfier, and look awesome! Also brand new looking carpets installed and new R1 door cards with tweeters being installed next week!