So i will keep the story short and to the point.... I MESSED UP!! I was trying to eliminate some wiring (powersteering, a/c, abs) and in doing so i got over confident and cut happy and now iam in desperate need of help.! its a 87 fc rx7 btw. Turbo model, had p/s and abs and i am removing both. "EDIT!" - This is what i did to the car:
-I cut the big harness that runs from inside of the car to the front of the car on the drivers side. I cut it right around where the steering linkage is ..Ill post pics....
- I weeded out all the wires that i dont need and have use for out of the cut portion that went to the front of the car but now i need to weed out the matching wires on the firewall/interior side
- The problem i am having is a LOT of wires are matching in color, size, etc...
- I labeled and seperated the left and right turn signals, headlights, and retractors in the front of the harness already. I havnt counted but i think its like 10-15 wires BUT
now i have like 50 wires on the interior side to take out.
- Where do i start
1. does anybody have some pictures or anything better then a wiring diagram.
2. does anybody have a link to a realy nice wiring diagram (iam horrible with wiring :<( )
3. there is a big yellow connector that was next to the abs connector...... can i get rid of it?
4. ANY HELP WOULD BE AMAZING!!
i already looked at the wire tuck thread and i have used all of it to elimate some wiring but iam stuck now because i cut the huge bulk in half instead of tracing them back then cutting as needed.