Little short on time due to the little one tonight.
I did get a battery hooked up and fixed some chassis wiring issues (the car had a few problems in the harness). Interior lights, headlights, taillights, brake lights, running lights, turn signals and windshield wipers are working. I need HVAC controls to test those, but the blower motor relay works, so all should be good there. It needs all new relays, the current ones are rusted up good. I'll get those swapped shortly.
I also got power up and running to the ECU. I will verify it communicates in the next day or two and finish up the interior wiring work.